Sunday, December 14, 2008

The new news

Hey its been a while since I posted so I thought I would give an update.
Well things are going well here. I got away from THRIVE!! I got a new job at Mt. Bloom as a "bouquet manager". Tucker is still at thrive. He is tougher than I am. He is going to stick it out till we move. They are making it worth while though. He is getting a promotion soon. At least thats what they said. They aren't awesome at doing what they say so we aren't holding our breath.

Tucker gave me an engagement ring last night. It is so beautiful. See the pic? The green is peridot which is Caoimhes birthstone. The white is white topaz which it Tuckers birthstone. My birthstone is an ugly pink color or a pearl. Pearl rings don't work well for an everyday ring. I think that it is perfect, I couldn't think of anything that would mean more.



Oh ya. This kids went on the Polar Express this week. They had a blast. They got to hang with santa. They were pretty wound up.

Caoimhe was trying to pick moms nose for her.

Damen and Jordan were super cute and snuggled up.

Jase was liking the condensation off the window and keepin it clean.










1 comment:

5StarDay said...

OOO WWWEEE. That is a gorgeous ring! I love it. Congratulations you two! Love the pics of the crazy kids too - especially the window licker!!