Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas



So i hope everyones christmas was good. Ours was fun. We didn't get to hang out in ephraim for very long, which sucked but oh well. I had to get back to work today. This was the first year Caoimhe was really excited for christmas but not enough to get us up at 5 am. Thank goodness. She got lots of fun stuff and so did we. But i usually don't like to focus on the "stuff", so .......



I was so worried about driving down and back my car is what you would call super sucky in the snow. On the way home we had a few minutes of fishtailing in the canyon but Tucker did a good job of keeping us in our own lane and straightening the car out. I'm thinking i may trade it in already for something more winter friendly.



Oh ya this was cute... So Caoimhe got a bunch of candy canes in her stocking christmas morning. She took them out and gave each person one of her candy canes. It was cute.







No comments: