
So if anyone doesn't know we're leaning towards June 12, 2009 for a day to get hitched. It's pretty exciting really and the fun parts are starting to begin. Shalece has been looking at dresses a lot and little does she know it's almost as exciting for me to watch how much fun she is having compared to how excite

d she is to find cool new dresses. She's thinking of an awesome dress, not white, but something cooler like this wicked green one, but who knows. Anyway I'm sure she'll be the envy of every woman there whatever she wears, because she will look AMAZING! Anywhoo, that's the progress so far, and I'll most likely end up in a tux, and for anyone who cares about the drab details of my tux there is no way I'm not getting a flat collar shirt and a full tie. but the rest of the details will probably fall into the more capable and tasteful hands of Shalece, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say a vest to match her dress, and even a pocket square if we get really fancy ;)
1 comment:
I am seriously in love with your dress! You are going to look awesome! :)
Post a Comment